Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good joke ( read the whole thing before you talk to me, and or punish me )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestial Plasma

Varium : 2650

PostSubject: Good joke ( read the whole thing before you talk to me, and or punish me )   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:34 pm

This might get me chat locked, or banned. But it's one of my favorite jokes... Soo here goes

So my friend John got this new shirt that said " The worst thing in life are those dam n_aggers ( on the front of the shirt ) and on the back it says " The worst thing in life are those dam naggers"

He goes to fill up gas the next day, he comes back all beaten to crap. So his wife is like. Oh jeez John what happened to you!

All join said was" Well I was filling up my gas whiole wearing my naggers shirt, and guess who desided I was racist... A dam *

( yeah its racist but it is rather comical. ) If you don't like it a siggest a punishment other than bann ( also not allowing me to become staff in the future )
Back to top Go down
Death Gigas
Admin
Admin

Varium : 3363

PostSubject: Re: Good joke ( read the whole thing before you talk to me, and or punish me )   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Racist topic.
Locked and warned.

~Locked~
Back to top Go down

Good joke ( read the whole thing before you talk to me, and or punish me )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1